N.H.S.England Enquiries

General enquiries

NHS England commissions or buys primary care services for local communities. For example GPs, dentists, opticians, and pharmacy services. We also commission health and justice and military health services plus some specialised services. Our Customer Contact Centre can advise you about accessing these services.
If you require medical advice please contact your GP, your local NHS Walk In or Urgent Care Centre or call 111. For emergency medical attention, please dial 999 or attend your local accident and emergency department if you are able to do so.
There is also a wide range of helpful information available on the NHS Choices website.

Services not commissioned by NHS England

NHS England does not commission secondary care. This includes hospital care, mental health services, out-of-hours services and community services such as district nursing. These services are commissioned by Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). If you need advice about accessing secondary care, you should contact your local Clinical Commissioning Group. You can find your local CCG using the service finder on the NHS Choices website.

Feedback and complaints

We can advise you about giving feedback or making a complaint about your care or the services you have received. If you wish to provide feedback or are considering making a complaint, please read the following important information before you contact us:

Freedom of information requests

Please read the following information before making a freedom of information request.

How to contact us

You can contact the Customer Contact Centre in a number of ways:
  • By telephone: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, excluding English Bank Holidays).
  • Email: england.contactus@nhs.net
  • Post: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT
Please do not send removable media to the Customer Contact Centre, for example CDs, DVDs, SD cards and memory sticks. Due to security measures in place we are unable to access information received in these formats. Any removable media will be returned to the sender, or securely destroyed if we do not hold the sender’s details.

Contact details for NHS England regional and area teams

If you wish to contact your NHS England area or regional team, you can locate their contact details on the regional/area team page.

Error: Contact form not found.